Software Product Manager – Graphics Processing Units – East Anglia
Our Key client is seeking a Software Product Manager responsible for taking full ownership of the GPU software product roadmap for one of their lines. This opening requires someone with a solid track record of success in Product Management or perhaps Field Applications Engineering (FAE) in a related software discipline aligned to the semiconductor industry. The position will be office based in East Anglia.
- Product Management / Field Applications (FAE) technical-commercial experience
- Technical background in Software Development for device drivers and software application development
- Expertise in software as related to one or more of the following disciplines: GPU, 3D Graphics, Linux / Android, Rendering software, Image processing, OpenGL ES, DirectX, Open CL, Renderscript APIs, Video Game Software development.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Managing product Lifecycle: Definition, Approvals, Development, Release and Maintenance
- Translate Market requirements into Engineering Product requirements
- coordinate all in house teams to align to future customer requirements
- Overseeing market research and pricing strategies
Good technical knowledge in the realms of GPU Software is essential, as well as excellent customer facing skills to ensure that our Client’s products are the go-to solution for their customers.
Keywords: Product Management / Manager, GPU, Software, Video Game, Tools development, Electronics, Semiconductors, 3D Graphics Chips, Office Based, East Anglia.
IC Resources – your first contact for semiconductor management, executive & director level jobs globally.