QA Engineers – salary dependant on experience
The essential functions of the position include,
* Working closely with internal and external teams to develop test plans, scripts and test cases while identifying project scope and risks.
* Driving the documentation of testing requirements and processes for all applications to ensure QA policies and standards are met.
* Review test plans, cases and work of junior members of the team.
* Work with Automation and Technical teams to design and improve test environments
* Create and execute manual/automated tests cases through all stages of the Software Life Cycle.
* Executing and/or supporting customer UAT testing both remotely and on-site as required.
* Identify discrepancies, report defects utilizing the internal tracking application, communicate with the development team, communicating risks with the client and managed services as well as the business.
* Providing on call support on a rota basis.
* Demonstrate high level of flexibility in line with business requirements.
* 4+ years experience.
* Knowledge of defect tracking systems and processes; including change management
* Demonstrated working knowledge of software version control and release management
* Experience of running applications and analyzing problems in Unix/Linux environment
* Demonstrated experience in developing and executing test plans, test scripts, and test case using a proven methodology and documentation format required.
* Experience or understanding of Financial Systems