Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Software Developer to be based at their office in Leeds city centre. The position will focus in the development of high quality software, architecture, systems and solutions using the latest technologies to ensure that our client continues to provide products and services which meet and exceed customer requirements.
Software Developer Key Accountabilities
• Fully participate in team development projects to ensure that you deliver high quality software, architecture, systems and solutions using the latest technologies to ensure that our client continues to provide products and services which meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Work within the remit of the project management methodology to deliver specified project objectives with the aim of achieving agreed deadlines, escalating any exceptions with rationale.
• Be in a position to provide up to date information on all development work. Provide the Project Development Leader with regular updates in order to monitor tasks.
• Conform to code standards, code documentation, version and release control.
• Actively build your knowledge of latest development technologies by study and research to ensure you are able to proactively work on developments and seek feedback from your colleagues on your performance.
Software Developer Qualifications & Experience
• Windows and Web application development skills utilising the latest Microsoft development tools and technologies.
• Understanding and implementation of object orientated development techniques and principles.
• SQL server database design, administration and BI stack (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)
• Visual Studio.Net Languages Emphasis on C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net & MVC Framework
• Understanding of mobile platform development tools & technologies
• Borland Delphi Development
Software Developer IT Experience
• Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
Software Developer Skills & Competencies
• Evidence of project work item delivery within specified deadlines
• Evidence of full configuration management and development documentation, to manage code archiving and version releases
• Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality low maintenance products as perceived by user feedback.
• Request and action plan on the basis of regular customer feedback.
• Evidence of actively focusing on self-development and increasing knowledge and ability demonstrated by developer certification in specific technology areas.
Software Developer Basic Salary £30,000 – £35,000 plus benefits.
Full-time, permanent position.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application, due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful.