BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ARCHITECT, SAP UK BASED, COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY + BONUS + BENEFITS A
leading Global IT service and consultancy provider is growing it’sUKbased Business Intelligence (BI) Team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a proactive, ambitious and successful SAP BI team as SAP BI Architect. As Business Intelligence Architect you will gain the status of trusted advisor with clients, leading the delivery of complex projects and providing advice/guidance to various projects in different implementation phases. style="font-size: medium;">You will work with the business to design an application/enterprise level architecture that will help advance strategic objectives, additionally, as an architect you will be able to: -
Lead efforts to define Business Intelligence Strategy - Validate and promote the alignment of platforms, processes and information to the strategic objectives of the business - Lead all aspects of the design of the Business Intelligence Solution. From technical blueprints to the definition of an Enterprise Solution Architecture - Evaluate and plan effort and resources required
for the implementation of the design, including maintenance of risks and issues log. - Guide all BI stream leaders through the realization and testing phases, providing technical and functional coaching to senior
consultants when required. Required expertise:
- 8 + years of experience in the Business Intelligence area.
on at least 7 similar projects previously and has experience in leading roles in other projects or has proven its value through a long term membership to the project (3+ years) to the client.
knowledge of SAP BW 7.1
- Knowledge of SAP-BusinessObjects reporting suite
- Knowledge of Enterprise Performance Management Solutions offered by SAP
- Experience on at least one SAP-Business Objects project or one project based on EPM tools
- Familiar with the TOGAF 9 enterprise architecture framework and its
- Expert on business process modeling techniques, such as BPMN or UML
- Experienced in applying the SOA Architecture principles
- style="font-size: medium;">Familiar with strategic alignment models
- A BI Architect can fill the role of project manager for a 12+ persons.
preparing and leading Customer Workshops and overseeing wide areas of Solution Design.
- Advises Senior Consultants and senior programme stakeholders.
- Relevant academic degree (bank management, computer science, economics, business informatics)
- Experience as a consultant in banking/financial services companies is desirable
- style="font-size: medium;">Fluent in English, knowledge of another European language is an advantage
Develop your full potential in a company which offers great career opportunities. style="font-size: medium;">For further information regarding this excellent career opportunity please contact Steven Winship at the Progressive SAP Practice on 0207 469 5255. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com