Our Client is looking for an SC cleared Security Architect to be responsible for interpreting customer security policy & security requirements to ensure that the solution architecture meets these requirements. The role is responsible for ensuring that this aspect of the solution is delivered in a way which is cost-effective through-life and meets the requirements of the customer, including development, delivery, support, hardware and software.
Skills – Mandatory:
• An IT architectural background with specialist security knowledge in this area.
• A broad knowledge of the components used across infrastructure solutions.
• The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.
* Experience of security matters, documentation, Practices and enforcement.
• Experience of applying commensurate security controls for risk treatment.
• Written communications – clear technical writing and presentation.
• Ability to articulate ideas and thoughts and to present to management and senior clients.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence – Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards)