SME Technical Analyst – Vice President – Based in London
A “hands on” technical role working on a variety of projects in the Cleared Derivatives Technology team.
• Leverage a detailed knowledge of GMI in specific areas such as General ledger processing, collateral processing, margining, the batch, fees/comms, interest, regional processing, trade loads, implemting SG CSBs, etc
• Work with the project leads to analyze requirements and produce technical specifications for build teams.
• It is expected that some element of level 3 support may be involved, particularly around your own implementations and areas of specialisms.
• Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
• Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios testing
• Document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop and change management and training plan.
Must have the following:
Detailed knowledge of GMI possibly gained from either a Technical or Operational basis. Experience working with Sungard on GMI product support. Knowledge of specific products, markets and operational processes in the region (eg EMEA expect LIFFE, EUREX, LME, ICE, Euronext etc) Strong experience of working in a Futures & Options department. Business analysis and testing Strong communication skills, both verbal and written Ability to work on their own and with a distributed team i.e. physically located in other regions Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and technology Experience of IT business analysis in an Investment Banking context Ability to understand and analyze business processes & workflows with the objective of providing recommendations for the best use of technology to improve these Experience of working within project team, using a set project governance and lifecycle structure. Ability to supervise and co-ordinate system and UAT testing Experience with QA procedures Experience with documentation / issues tracking tools AS400 commands and CL or CLLE / AS400 query or SQL
Nice to haves:
F&O Industry knowledge – CCP clearing, Regulatory landscape and changes.
Core IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Notes, Visio, SQL)
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at .
Salary: . Date posted: 09/03/2013