£45000 – £50000
Software Architect required. My client are looking for an experienced architects to take their development team to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be experienced working in all areas of product life-cycle from requirement gathering to implementation. They will ensure designs are consistent with enterprise architecture goals and follow these design through development providing hands-on help when required.
The role is to be based in Cambridge and the ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of software engineering techniques and best practice, especially around OOP and QA.
The ideal candidate will be educated to a Degree Level with at least 5 years experience developing in an OOP Language, preferably Objective-C, with extensive knowledge on MVC and Web app development.
Essential skills for the role:
– A proven track record in designing and delivering complex enterprise-scale Jasolutions
– Ability to gather business requirements and architect solutions based on those requirements
– First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilized by development teams
– Experience of leading a technical team
– Involvement across the full project life cycle (to successful deployment)
– Experience with agile environment
For this role my client is looking to compensate the ideal Java/ J2EE Solutions Architects with a generous salary of £70000 – £85000 + benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They are based in LONDON so are easily commutable from Greater London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Washington Frank International is the Global Leader in ERP recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out into other markets and we now also have dedicated teams that specialise in Open Source Web Development Technologies including, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to – [Click Here to Email Your CV]
Or call Thomas Matthews – (+44) 0191 338 7515