A multi-award winning organisation based in Cardiff are now seeking a senior BI developer to join their company.The organisation are seeking an experience developer with drive to make a chance to work within dynamic but relaxed environment. You will be working in a team of both junior and senior developers to provide end to end ETL solutions.
You should be:
– Expert in SQL/T-SQL, writing queries,triggers, stored procedures, views.
– Development and support of ETL process on a daily basis.
– Development within the BI stack including SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
– End to end project life-cycle experience
– Able to conduct research into new database applications and determine suitability for projects.
– Documentation for end-users, technical and managerial.
– Mentor junior BI developers within the team.
– Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
– Good working knowledge of Visual Studio and source control including TFS
– Ability to multi task and project manage in high productivity environment
– Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– Azure experience desirable
– Self motivated and working in an Agile environment.
The organisation comes with flexi-working hours and some quirky perks to brighten up your day to day business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data driven and motivated professional to stay grounded in cutting edge development.
Flexible hours are on offer along with a very attractive benefits package
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV] or alternatively, call Lauren Smith on 0191 3387553
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Words: Database/BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, Database Analyst, MS SQL Server, Microsoft BI, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Queries, MS Dynamics NAV, QlikView, Reporting, Database Development,Azure, Cardiff, Newport, Wales, Bridgend.