Our client is one of the world’s leading communications integrators, specialising in providing communication network and services globally.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
• Provide support for a range of security products whilst working within the defined Service Level Agreements.
• Delivery quality technical support and meet and exceed customer expectations
• Troubleshoot incidents and logged faults in order to reduce the risk of unnecessary costs for the company
• Monitor communication and call logging with 3rd parties or vendors where necessary
• Build working relationships with important customers and act as a designated engineer with such customers
• Identify errors and suggest solutions in customer data and the company’s internal system
• Develop skills and certification when required to support clients
• Share relevant knowledge with the Global Support Centre to increase efficiency
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of CCSP or equivalent
• In-depth experience working within a managed service or support environment
• Diverse knowledge of security products
• Experience with the following:
o Cisco and Checkpoint
o Cisco VPN/IPS appliances
o Bluecoat SG/AV proxy servers
• A comprehensive understanding of security standard, protocols and concepts.
• Desirable knowledge of:
• CISSP certification desirable and other industry security certifications
• Communication, documentation and customer services skills
• Solid technical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
Salary & Benefits:
• The South
Fullbrook Contact Information:
If this role is of interest to you and you believe that you have the pre-requisite skills for this role then please contact Lauren Baker Recruitment Consultant, Fullbrook Consulting Group, to discuss the role and your skills further.
Email: [contact details removed]
Fullbrook Consulting Ltd, Gothic House, Barker Gate, the Lace Market, Nottingham NG1 1JU
Telephone: + [contact details removed]