Expanding, globally renowned Electronics Company now needs an Senior Software Developer Scotland due to genuine expansion
Senior Software Developer
My Client develops software enabled leading edge test & measurement products that test network equipment to the latest telecoms standards for the vital Oil and Gas Industry
Their Engineers work in multi-discipline product development teams that include software and hardware design and system test. The teams work closely with marketing and sales, turning market and customer requirements into high quality, fully functional products.
· Working with marketing to clarify and turn user requirements into UI and software designs.
· Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and developing and delivering quality software to those timescales.
· Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
· Support quality oriented activities necessary to deliver a product that will delight our customers.
· Learn the domain and hence appreciate the real life use cases of the product features.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
· Educated to Degree level in Computer Science or an equivalent subject
· At least five years experience of application software development using a minimum of two of: C#/.NET, WPF, Windows Forms, C++, UML
· Experience employing OO techniques and Real Time methods.
· Previous contributor to software architectures and user interfaces.
· Ability to work closely with others in a multi-discipline team.
· Demonstrated ability to respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Calnex rewards success and offers competitive salaries. The benefits package includes a contributory pension plan, life assurance cover and personal Health Care Options.
A critical element of Calnex’s ethos is to be a company that people enjoy working for and working with. Personality fit and a positive attitude to both fellow employees and all other people that may be encountered while the individual represents Calnex will be a key attribute of the successful candidate.
Interested? Then please send your CV to me for the Senior Software Developer/Scotland vacancy on the email address in this advert. Your CV WILL NOT be sent anywhere without your prior consent.