3rd Line Support Engineer – Norwich, up to £40k dependent on experience
Are you an experienced 3rd Line IT Support Engineer with excellent customer service skills? Have you worked on solving complex IT infrastructure problems?
If the answer is yes, then we’ll give you a great job in a cool office, pay you a good salary, and give you endless self-development opportunities!
What does a 3rd Support Engineer Do?
- You will work ‘As One’ with your team mates to provide the best ‘Service Obsessed’ customer service to all of our clients
- You will be troubleshooting, installing, maintaining and supporting a wide range of SME IT systems, typically for 10-100 users with an active client base.
- You will have a ‘Hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems
- Hardware, software, desktop, network and infrastructure support
- VMWare and Hyper experience; specifically in implementation and experience with Enterprise storage solutions
- Networking experience; specifically working with Cisco switching and routing
- Strong experience with Windows and Exchange specifically with Database Availability Groups and Active Directory recovery
- Previous experience with MySQL / MS-SQL knowledge
- SharePoint implementation and management
If you think this role is for you then please apply!
Good luck and please keep in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.