Job Title: Business Intelligence Architect
Location: City of London, London
Duration: 6-12 months
This organisation is a global Bank with significant sized operations in London. This is a key programme on a global scale, and your role will be focused on the enterprise level data migration across complex multiple core banking platform internationally and the subsequent delivery of data through reporting layers specific to the London operations.
This is a results oriented environment, with a boisterous team spirit and commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and integration.
* Work across 3 separate projects to migrate core banking data to new global platforms and systems using SQL, SSIS & SSRS
* Migrate all data across into three different platforms and help create new reporting layers for the data for the Irish operations
* Integrate the systems and related processes across multiple platforms
* 5-8+ years’ experience developing in SQL, with at least 2-3 years’ experience using ETL SSIS and SSAS
* Solution design, build and delivery
* Solid experience developing interfaces and integrating large financial applications
* 1-2 years in Banking/Financial Services would be ideal
* Can do attitude, with a passion for quality of delivery and the ability to work well with teams across the business
* Excellent communication skills and team player approach
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To discuss the role further and apply:
Contact Levi Lewis on 0207 337 0841, or alternatively email [Click Here to Email Your CV]