Provident Financial provide consumer credit and credit cards and all of our products are based on building relationships with customers. We’re the UK’s market leader for home credit and are very proud of our achievements. We wouldn’t be as successful as we are without our dedicated team. We’re committed to helping every single one of our employees reach their full potential, offering them opportunities for career progression no matter what their role. We’re now looking for new staff to be part of our future.
At Provident, We Drive, We Engage, We Connect – Together We Make Life Better
Provident Home Credit is part of Provident Financial Group, a FTSE100 established in 1880. We are a rapidly expanding and changing business and over the past 2 years, we have seen a transformation through digitalisation and rapid growth. We are still the friendly face of finance and loans though, and we are proud of the foundations PFG has built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by lending manageable amounts of money with simple, transparent repayment plans to our customers.
We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd…
How do we do this?
With the right people joining us on our journey. All you need to bring are the same qualities that have served us so well since 1880: honesty, trust, understanding, a strong work ethic and ambition to match.
We are committed to providing fantastic opportunities for your development and the freedom to voice your ideas and see processes, plans and strategies being formed and implemented from them.
We are very excited about our future and the roadmap ahead of us.
Interested? Read on
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our growing Service Desk to support the head office with everyday IT issues. You will be responsible for:
- Incident logging, classification, progression, 1st line support resolution, escalation, monitoring and closure of Incidents, Problems, Service Requests and Change Requests in the Service Management Tool.
- Ownership of calls logged & relationships with key business areas.
- Identification of Problems from repeat Incidents and internal escalation should they occur.
- 3rd Party and Vendor communication or escalation in response to Service Support accountabilities.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of scripts with the Service Management tool.
- Production of standard and ad-hoc Service Reports required for line management.
You do not need to be an expert in IT but if you have experience within the IT industry then this is a perfect opportunity for you. We will provide the training for you! We are looking for candidates who have great customer service skills and loves learning new things. It’s an added bonus if you have IT qualifications or Technical Skills