Job Title: Tester
Competitive Salary & Benefits
If you want to take your Testing Skills to the next level – READ ON !!!
About the role
We are looking for a highly-skilled tester that is up for the challenge to help us deliver a state of the art Travel and Events application. This is an amazing opportunity to use exciting tools and gain exposure to a BDD environment, working within a team that has a real passion for technology.
Capita Travel and Events is part of Capita plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the fourth largest travel and events management company in the UK, specialising in business travel and events management. We strive to be the most flexible and reliable Business Travel Management Company, always delivering a high standard of quality and value to our customers.
Truly understanding our sector and the suppliers within the industry, our knowledge helps our customers to reduce costs and drive quality and value.
To find out more about us click on the link below
What you will do:
- Test internal and external developments where Capita Travel and Events systems are potentially affected whilst assisting alongside our Application Support team
- Produce testing documentation in line with Testing Policy – producing items such as Test Plans, Test Approaches and Test Summary Reports to support the testing
- Liaise with Project Managers and User Acceptance Testing staff on test coverage achieved
- Overall Purpose / Scope Planning, implementing, executing, and reporting on manual and automated tests across systems portfolio
- Get the opportunity to work within a BDD environment.
- Integrate into an agile, collaborative, insightful team and make a real difference.
Your experience will include:
- A genuine passion for testing, (manual or automated).
- Familiar with a range of testing tools and be confident enough to explain the use of one over another.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Appreciation of Agile methodologies
- Ability to pick up new things and an inquisitive nature.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now and send your cv to [Click Here to Email Your CV] or call 01628 408153 for more information.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.