Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: London with travel across the South East
Salary: £20-25K per annum (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Our client is looking for a person to manage the implementation of their e-learning software systems in London and South East from point of sale onwards. The successful person must be located within easy reach of London and have great IT and customer facing skills.
This role is based working from home and will be a mixture of client facing visits in person or web based and administration to prepare implementation documents. All travels costs paid and all necessary equipment is provided, laptop, IPhone & home office equipment.
Previous experience in an implementation or training role would be an advantage.
- Arrange & attend face to face and web based implementation meetings to discuss necessary documentation and understand the client’s system set up requirements.
- Proof read returned implementation documents before passing to our support team for set up of the system and upload of client’s data.
- Deliver administrator training to clients by way of face to face or online web based training sessions.
- Set up and administer the Managed Service for clients who have chosen to outsource the management of the systems.
- Complete account reviews, in order to maximise the client’s usage of the system.
- Develop strong client relationships, with a view to understanding their on-going needs and relating these to the other products and services available.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Software Developer, Project Manager, Software Implementation, Implementation Manager, Software Implementation, IT Infrastructure Manager, Software Engineer, Software, Software Training, Implementation and Training, IT Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, IT Implementation Engineer, Oracle Developer, IT Project Coordinator, Oracle Engineer, SQL Developer, Project Manager will also be considered for this role.