Due to vast growth and phenomenal success our client is seeking an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join their team in Clapham. You will receive a generous salary of £30k-£40k with uncapped commission as well as an excellent benefits package!
As an IT Recruitment Consultant you will have responsibility over your own desk and you will be expected to reach your own targets as no KPI’s are set within this role.
Your other responsibilities will include:
• Developing a ‘warm desk’ into a profit making business
• Developing a team and eventually leading a practice
• Managing your pipeline and developing new business
• Full 360 recruiting
What you’ll need
• 3 years + experience in a similar role with proven results
• Some experience sourcing for SharePoint / Office 365 / Microsoft and .NET roles
• Target driven and self motivated to be successful
• Resilient with a “can do “ attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining high quality work
Our client is a Microsoft Technology stack Recruitment Consultancy with clients comprising of Top Tier Consultancies, Microsoft Gold Partners, Law Firms, Public and Private Sector Clients, End Users, Digital Agencies, Start-ups and many more.
• 20% commission on all new client placements
• Regular incentives/competitions
• 24 days holiday per annum
• No KPI’s
• No geographical restrictions
• Discounted Gym membership at local gym (5 minutes walk from offices)
• Work from home
• Flexible working hours
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
Suitable skills/experience: IT Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, Sourcing, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Consultant,
Client Service Desk Support Analyst Shift - Caerphilly, Wales We have an incredibly diverse, talented and committed team of people whose focus is squarely on working together to keep critical applications running 24 hours a day, so that our Clients can focus on building success in their own ...Read more