Support the implementation of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) strategy whilst managing existing controls and processes. Ensure that access is controlled in line with Experian’s Global Security policy and industry best practice (ISO217001). Liaise with the organization to on-board applications and adopt identity management solutions.
- Lifecycle management of Role Based Access profiles in line with business, policy & regulatory requirements.
- Support ad hoc requests, performing security analysis and creation of change specifications to implement access or remediate security related issues.
- User provisioning lifecycle support for platforms such as; Active Directory, Mainframe (RACF & Top Secret) Oracle, UNIX, Centrify and Digital Certificates.
Work on the implementation of projects, services, initiatives, and acquire new skill sets as needs arise.
- Prepares procedural documentation for department reference and user education.
- Identifies and resolves non-standard process issues that may interrupt user services.
- Advises systems project leaders regarding security administration needs and issues in the installation and upgrade of new and existing products.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Work experience within a security administration type role.
- Understanding of basic concepts with scripting and command shell (Perl, Python, Bash, C#)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Proactive individual with fast learner capability
- Results driven person that drives themselves to stay within accepted SLAs for the services they provide.
- Understanding of SQL and VB.net technologies is desirable.