We are recruiting for an enthusiastic UI Designer/Developer on behalf of a global financial services company. This is an opportunity for you to you to explore your own ideas and work on green field projects, while refining the existing applications. This role is in the credit team, where you will be responsible for supporting a variety of WPF (desktop), internal Trading and Risk applications. This will include refining and improving design solutions to create the best possible user experiences. These designs will be implemented in xaml, using pre-existing resource libraries and style guides. You will be working collaboratively with users, designers, developers and business analysts on the entire UI lifecycle.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a UI designer or developer using xmal is essential for this role
- Business facing experience, not necessarily within the financial domain
- A portfolio demonstrating work over the entire project lifecycle.
- Working to agile methodology
- Creating wireframes templates
- Good understanding of UX principles and the user-centered design process
- An exceptional eye for detail and the drive to consistently produce meticulous work
- Understands the user journey and user profiles
- Experience in using Microsoft Design or Adobe Illustrator to create wireframe prototypes
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package
Ikas International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.