This global leading software company develops business management cloud solutions for the trade contractor industry. Their products are designed to optimise business workflow to refine process, improve productivity and increase profitability. The company is a global software house with operations in United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
They are looking for a talented Implementation Consultant to join them here at the company to deliver exceptional “client orientated” software implementation and training as their business expands to meet the needs of their growing list of clients.
As the Implementation Consultant, you will have the overall responsibility for the implementation, setup & in house training of their suite of products and integrating them with their clients existing accounting systems. This is a non-technical more business process oriented role implementing and training their software to small, medium and corporate businesses requiring strong training delivery skills.
The role is for a Home based Implementation Consultant who will also be available to travel regularly for implementation and training sessions. The head office is in Cambridgeshire
Typical duties also required by this role will include:
• Engaging with their clients to understand their business processes in order to best deliver “their business” training
• Work directly with the their clients to train them in the use of their software
• Set expectations, plan and deliver the roll out of their software into the business
• Identify different learning styles and tailor your training delivery to suit their individual needs
• Provide a variety of training methods to the levels of a business to suit differing job roles
• Mature approach, responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
• Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes
• Confidence to adapt and learn new programs and systems
• Strong verbal, written communication and organisational skills
• Knowledge and practical understanding of accounting packages such as Sage, Xero, , QuickBooks is desirable
• Experience in implementing software systems would be beneficial
Work experience requirements:
Your work experience may be varied, maybe you have extensive service industry experience, or a workplace training background. Ideally you will either have had experience in:
• Implementing Software
• An understanding of business processes and workflows
• Working in the trade or service sector in an operational/administration capacity, or
• Knowledge of their software is advantageous.
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it’s important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability. If you are seeking to join a fun, progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career in conjunction with a growing global organisation please apply now.
Ntegra is an independent consultancy and IT services organisation. We provide high quality advice, expertise and managed services that help our clients maximise business value from IT. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Developer to deliver technical solutions for our client. We have ...Read more