X 2 Senior Network Engineer – Linux
One of Bracknell’s leading businesses URGENTLY requires a Senior Network Engineer, with good solid experience within the Linux arena.
Due to rapid growth, the role the successful candidate will be at the forefront of the Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) Team, in both a client and internal environment.
- Network and System Management Solutions
- Linux, Windows (server) and Unix Operating Systems
- Data centre environments
- Experience in building HP, Dell or IBM server hardware platforms
- TCP/IP and network trouble shooting background
- Network infrastructure architecture
- Troubleshooting network and server problems
- Design specification and pre-stage configuration with the deployment of network management systems
- Monitoring client and internal systems and provide proactive diagnosis and resolution support
- Provide 3rd line technical support
- Translate customer requirements into technical solutions
The role is paying £45,000
If you are interested in joining one of the areas’ fastest growing companies, please send your most recent CV to Khamal Reynolds at Computer Futures K.REYNOLDS @ COMPUTERFUTURES . COM) or contact me urgently on 01179 103 333 for immediate feedback.