Lead ASP.NET Developer (Agile/ SCRUM environment) – Manchester – £55,000
The Lead .NET developer will be working alongside the Product Manager and will be responsible for developing and maintaining ASP.NET (4.0) software products and working closely with the design team to develop proof of concept software.
This is a great opportunity from a Senior .NET Developer who is looking to step up or an experienced Team Leader or Architect who wants to accelerate their career.
You will be building on an existing products, as well as on Greenfield projects to solve real world problems.
* 8+ years Web Developer experience.
* Experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, angularjs, resolving cross-browser compatibility issues, API calls to packaged solutions
* Expertise in mobile development – iPad, iPhone, Android
* Expertise in MVC, Unit Testing,
* Good understanding of SOA technologies such as SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML Schemas
* Experience in performance testing, Load balancing, Fiddler, Code review, performance tuning, memory profiling
* Experience with source code management tools (Subversion, TFS, etc.) and build tools (AnthillPro)
* Experience in Nunit, Entity framework, etc.
* Experience in working in Agile/SCRUM environment
* Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
* Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to mentor others in the skill
If you want a new challenge where you make the technical decisions that has great career progression – apply now by sending in your latest CV or call Shaidur Rahman on 0161 817 7888.