Business Analyst; Manager: Agile: Scrum: Treasury
A leading, Tier 1 Investment Bank is after a Business Analyst Team Manager to work in their Treasury department. The role will see the successful Business Analyst leading a team of around eight other Business Analysts in an exciting and growing area that promises rapid career growth and excellent future prospects. The environment is AGILE and you must champion this throughout the role. The role will also guarantee a path to promotion and a bigger role in the future.
You will ideally have the following competencies to be considered for this role:
- Previous management experience is essential
- AGILE/SCRUM knowledge and exposure is key
- Ideally you would have some knowledge around Treasury
Some of the tasks you will be expected to undertake are:
- Challenging, capturing and articulating requirements according to the quality standards operating within the team.
- Training and leading new teams and Business Analysts on the agile processes and methodologies (SCRUM) and ensuring that the teams are adhering to these practices within the development cycles.
- Maintaining and managing the product backlog to ensure priorities are agreed and clear with Treasury.
- Liaising with all parties (Treasury, Finance, IT delivery team) involved to ensure successful delivery.
- Identifying areas where we can improve the analysis and delivery capabilities of the wider team.
This is a unique opportunity for a Business Analyst who is passionate about leading teams and driving standards to join a Bank that is enjoying a boom in growth. This role will put you on the path to becoming a Senior member of the team in less than a year and will ensure you build a new skill set that will improve you as a Business Analyst lead.
Ikas International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.