Web Analyst – Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst/Omniture
£30,000 to £35,000
This is a very exciting time to join large technology brands who are looking to add a talented Web Analyst to their team in their West London offices. This is due to the high demand for insight and analytics request. In this position you will provide full web analytics services to internal stakeholders including Conversion Rate Optimisation and Insight consultancy. In addition you will also work closely with internal marketing teams to help optimise their campaigns.
- Perform analysis, and translate to clients and internal teams providing tangible insight and actionable recommendations.
- Support a variety of teams, including commercial, marketing and product with ad-hoc insight requests.
- Regularly liaise with clients to deliver analysis and gather requirements.
- Support on web analytics implementations.
- Develop your optimisation skills, analysing and supporting on A/B and Multivariate testing programs.
- Extensive Web Analytics experience, specifically with paid tools such as Adobe Analytics
- An excellent understanding of Digital Marketing.
- A technical knowledge of web analytics implementations is highly desirable.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management experience.
- Conversion rate optimisation experience is desirable, including hands-on spit testing experience (A/B and Multivariate testing)
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £30,000 to £35,000 based on experience plus benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact James Ince at Harnham. 020 8408 6070