Commercial Manager – IT – London – Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for a Commercial Manager to join their team in London on a contract basis. Working in a customer facing role the successful candidate will provide day to day Commercial support to clients and in particular will shape and contract the aggregate high volumes of project/service change work across client accounts. Candidate should come from an IT/technology services/outsourcing background.
- Support the commercial team on a number of nominated activities and accounts to provide day-to-day operational and transactional commercial support to the business.
- Participate in routine, non-complex bid management activities working – structuring and negotiating new business deals to the best commercial advantage.
- Contribute to contract management – baseline reviews and drafting change control notices, monitor and ensure the successful delivery of business in accordance with contractual terms.
- Participate in the development of routing commercial structures and trading terms for business offerings and assist senior colleagues.
- Identify, manage and mitigate business risk when carrying out daily work to ensure output does not place our client at risk.
- Comply with the company’s Services commercial policy to ensure compliance of commercial activities.
- Assist with bids and tenders – gathering information as required
Extensive Commercial/Contract experience gained in the technology sector. Proven track record of contract management, negotiation, disputes/mediation, drafting and strong relationship background.- Demonstrate the ability to manage and priorities several activities simultaneously with little supervision. – Extensive commercial and business awareness together with detailed experience in complex contract management including diligent document control, reporting, drafting and preparation of claims and/or variations – A wealth of practical experience developing business proposals with the focus on developing attractive and compelling commercial agreements – Demonstrable ability to successfully conduct commercial contractual negotiations with Customers and Partners. – Good understanding of contract law, business accounts, accounting practices as well as current British and European legal frameworks and service/outsourcing contracts – Strong commercial acumen with the drive to succeed to achieve outstanding results – Comfortable in applying relevant tools and techniques to support decisions and thinking creatively about problems and problem solving solutions
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.