Job Title: German Speaking Technical Support Executive/Manager
Location: Telford, Shropshire – Near West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an international leader in performance marketing. Founded in Sweden in 1999, the company pioneered affiliate marketing in Europe and remains the most successful pan-European performance marketing company today. Combining strategic international insight with detailed in-country expertise, the company helps 2,000 advertisers to achieve their business goals through its high quality affiliate network of 140,000 publishers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving, industry leading, digital marketing company. You will be responsible for delivering first class technical support to some of the biggest online brands across Europe. Full training is provided for all successful applicants and there are good opportunities for personal development and advancement within the company.
You will be working in a growing international team providing technical support to clients and colleagues across the company’s portfolio of online sales and marketing products.
- Repairing or modifying existing technical setups on clients
- Support clients and colleagues on technical queries
- Testing and error management
- Advice on best practise
- Be responsible for undertaking project work across the team – participation in reference groups, training and testing on new functionality etc.
- Working as part of a team on specific large scale and high priority client projects
It’s a busy environment so you will be expected to prioritise, balance and keep track of various different tasks at the same time. You will regularly come across new challenges, so being able to think creatively on solutions is highly important.
- German language skills required in combination with fluent English
- Computer Science, Information systems degree or similar experience, combined with a proven ability to deliver good customer service
- Task driven and goal oriented
- Able to manage pressure and a high workload
- Motivated by helping others
- Able to trouble shoot and find creative solutions
- Highly adaptable but with attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest in technology and the wider online environment
- Able to build and maintain effective, friendly relationships with clients and colleagues
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; German Speaking technical Support Manager, German Speaking It Support Executive, German Speaking Customer Service, German Speaking IT Support Analyst, German Speaking IT Support Advisor, Technical Support, IT Service Desk, IT Support, Computer Science, IT Degree, IT Graduate, Computer Science Graduate, Web Developer, 3rd Line Support, 2nd Line Support, 1st Line Support Internet, Internet marketing, Affiliate, Affiliate marketing, Online Marketing, Tag Management, Tag, Tracking Technology, Digital marketing, Client services, Customer Services, German web developer will also be considered for this role.