Software Architect – Norwich
Salary Negotiable – Exceptional benefits package, bonus and relocation allowance on offer.
We are seeking applications from Senior Developers / Software Architects who also have project management experience, to work with a recognised technology company based in central Norwich. The candidate will have a minimum of three years application development experience ideally, gained in designing & developing modern software applications and technologies. Ideally this candidates will have specialised in, web, software and mobile applications. The candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to motivate and inspire a team of developers, obtaining developer buy-in to implement defined architecture requirements.
We are happy to consider applications from Senior Developers who believe they are ready to step into an Architecture position.
- Three to Five years development / design experience
- Software / Web Application experience
- Ability to grasp business strategy and vision and implement within the architecture
- Excellent documentation skills
- Software development background
- Experience of working within Agile processes
- Experience working in a matrix organisational structure.
- Experience of application development
- Excellent understanding of architecture and software implementation documentation
- Understanding of TDD, unit testing, functional testing etc.
- Implementation of architectural processes