Part of the L’oreal Group, The Body Shop International plc. is the original naturally-inspired and ethical beauty brand.
When you join us, you’re joining an exciting, dynamic and commercially driven company with a unique legacy. We’re passionate about what we do and about working for a business we can truly be proud of.
The Body Shop is looking for an experienced Senior IT focussed Project Manager, with excellent communication skills and demonstrable abilitiy to run project in a technical environment, to deliver strategic initiatives in support of our back office transformation.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation with significant upcoming investment to transform our Supply Chain and Finance operations and integrate new markets into our organisation. Experience within Retail would be advantageous and SAP, CRM or E-Commerce project experience also desirable.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Project manage the delivery of IT related change in support of company wide opportunities to time, budget and quality.
- Manage multiple business driven International IT projects ensuring appropriate involvement and contribution from all business and International IT teams.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders to ensure project scope meets their needs. This should include Supply Chain, Sourcing, Finance, Operations, Retail, Commercial, CRM and E-Commerce
- Implement IT solutions in global business applications according to business requirements. This should include SAP, Digital and POS.
- Deliver the testing process and strategy as part of projects.
- Ensure issues associated with projects are identified and dealt with in a timely manner to secure delivery.
- Manage external partner resource to assist in the delivery of projects and change requests.
- Work within the PMO to encourage and develop the growth of project management discipline across the organisation.
- International travel as required.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimising the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace and responsible for reporting potential risks, real accidents and near misses to relevant managers.
- Champions, supports and participates in The Body Shop’s Values and Campaigns.
- Proven project management ability, particularly desirable is demonstrable experience in delivery SAP Supply Chain and Finance projects
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to negotiate and influence key business stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate deep knowledge of business processes in a Retail environment.
- Good knowledge of enterprise systems.
- Previous experience of managing teams of IT professionals, vendors and on/off-shore outsourced developers.
- Proven ability to run a number of parallel projects across many areas at detailed level.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a high-pressured environment, working to deadlines, working alone, and using own initiative.
- Working knowledge of project planning software such as MS project or equivalent.
- Ideally a recognised project management qualification e.g. PMP or Prince 2.