Implementation Consultant to work on Customer projects, configuring the templates and providing test batches of documents for the client’s approval.
You will work closely with our ‘project coordination’ team, to meet deadlines and constantly exceed our Customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Understanding and implementing customer requirements from an order
- Organising a project into it’s component parts and completing each; on-time and accurately
- Reporting on project progress
- Analysing and extracting customer data
- Writing bespoke criteria-based rule sets
- Writing bespoke document design templates
- Identifying and escalating issues
Minimum GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent in English & Maths
A depth of experience with Microsoft Office applications is also highly desirable.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work quickly
- Work efficiently
- Cope with more than one task
- Work methodically and logically
- Work under pressure to tight timescales
- Plan, control and organise their own activities
- Assimilate quickly and retain new information
- Relay technical information clearly
- Work in a team environment
You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.