Capita is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 64,000 staff and a turnover of £3.9bn, we manage the services for many Government departments and large Public/Private Sector organisations including IT Services and Software products (such as Gamification/Simulations, Capita SIMS, Integra etc).
Liaise with key stakeholders to elicit, analyse, document, communicate and validate customer requirements in order to specify, configure and demonstrate solutions based on Microsoft technologies platforms.
Work with the ‘development’ team to validate the technical and interface design, supporting and configuring solutions throughout the project lifecycle
Work proactively with customers to identify opportunities for the Company to deliver increased business benefit with existing and new solutions.
- Gather and manage requirements and undertake detailed business and systems process analysis to fully understand the customer’s requirements
- Identify, evaluate and impact options and propose logical and innovative solutions
- Document solutions in the form of impact analysis, story cards, technical functional specifications or other documentation as required
- Carry out estimation of effort for analysis activities and co-ordinate the estimation of effort across the project
- Facilitate collaboration across the project team to ensure the impact of any solution is fully considered and addressed
- Liaise closely with the customer to ensure proposed solutions are fully understood and signed off where appropriate
- Undertake installation, configuration and customisation activities to support customer implementations
- Deliver, set-up and provide user familiarisation, demonstrations, technical training and support for product implementations as appropriate
- Provide analysis input to support issues and ensure all issues are tracked and reported in a timely manner
- Push boundaries on customer’s requirements and industry standards in provisioning a solution
- Participate in project planning, team meetings, reviews, release planning, demonstrations and other meetings as required
- Produce quality products to specification, time and budget
- Mentor analysis activities of other team members and proactively develop and mature team processes and tools
- Work proactively with the Product Manager and the customer to identify opportunities for the Company to propose enhancements and new solutions to more effectively meet business demands
- Lead customer meetings and workshops and produce checkpoint reports as necessary
- Previous experience of understanding and documenting complex business processes and customer requirements
- A proven track record of business/systems analysis within a software development environment
- Ability to quickly assimilate business knowledge and logically interpret solutions in the form of functional specifications
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to view a problem from different angles, to formulate recommendations and to support any chosen solution with a reasoned and persuasive argument
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills; the ability to facilitate meetings and provide demonstrations, explain complex business problems to a wide audience and demonstrable experience of writing functional specifications
- Strong technical analysis and design skills are essential with at least five years demonstrable experience
- Experience of Workflow Design, Physical Derivation Table, Physical Data Model & Data Dictionary and Logical to Physical Mapping is desirable
If you feel this is a good opportunity for you please feel free to apply.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.