Department: Business Delivery Office
Role type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
Unibet requires an Agile Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding Business Analysis function established in the beginning of 2014.
The BA will be a key support to various projects from across departments including marketing, products and IT. The BA will work closely with business and technical stakeholders in an Agile fashion to ensure the solution effectively satisfies the business needs.
The BA is expected to excel at managing business change and supporting the business and IT stakeholders to realize the benefits of each new development. It is critical that this person is highly emotionally intelligent, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. It is expected that the BA will be able to display in equal measure strong customer focus and commercial acumen, pragmatic decision making, sound technical skill and attention to detail.
The main aspect of this role is to provide support for a range of projects through their full lifecycle, with focus on business value and quality of customer experience delivered in an Agile way. Other accountabilities include;
- Work closely with the business to solidify or, where needed, challenge business objectives
- Effectively engage with mid to senior level stakeholders
- Lead requirements elicitation, analysis and management in a dynamic environment
- Analyse customer journeys and business processes and identify optimization opportunities
- Support business case development and post-implementation follow up
- Work closely with Product Owners, Technical and UX Architects to translate business needs into effective solutions and processes
- Where required, support procurement of third party solutions
- Assist in the implementation of agreed solutions – including testing, training, and other deployment tasks
- Lead and galvanize activities to support project objectives and timely delivery
- Manage change of requirements and/or solutions in response to changing circumstances to ensure business agility
- Manage business change in the context of own projects
- Key interfaces – Marketing, Customer Support, Architecture, Product Teams, IT and Project Management teams
- Support the Head of BDA and BA team to continually optimize the business analysis processes
- Mentor junior BAs or other staff where relevant
- Experience in multi-channel dynamic digital environments (desktop/phone/tablet)
- Experience in customer experience improvement projects and working with UX
- Good grasp and exposure to technical aspects of an Agile digital business
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Business Analysis techniques and products
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to methodologies and processes
- Pro-activeness and drive to create and keep momentum
- Result and quality focus
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in leading a team of BAs in the past and ambition in that area is desirable.
To apply for this role click on the ‘Apply for this role’ button and complete the short web form. We’ll be in touch shortly.