Service Desk Analyst – Application Support
The ONE Service Desk provides support expertise to Capita One customers and to the Capita One business. The Service Desk has a primary remit to provide expertise covering product support to subscribed customers. The team is also required to provide help, support and knowledge sharing to the rest of the business.
The team consists of knowledgeable personnel with a customer service focus. Fundamental to the role of Service Desk Analyst is effective resource management and technical competency.
The post holder will be expected to be a highly motivated individual who works well within the team and aims to reach and exceed targets and standards set by their team leader and Support Services Manager.
The Service Desk Analyst has a responsibility to ensure that service levels are met and that both customers and internal departments receive a timely response to their requests.
* Take ownership of customer Incidents and ensure timely and effective solutions are provided.
* Thoroughly investigate reported Incidents and Defects through fact gathering and remote support.
* Build strong relationships with Business Analysts, Knowledge Specialists and Technical personnel to identify workarounds, solutions and opportunities for knowledge creation.
* Contribute towards Knowledge Management in the wider business, become a subject matter expert and product virtuoso.
* Adhere to and improve upon current Service Desk Procedures.
* Remain customer focused at all times.
* Identify patterns in software usage and potential training opportunities.
* Use expertise to influence enhancement of products with Product Managers.
* Prioritise customer Incidents and escalate where appropriate.
* Input experiences to team meetings and stand-ups to make others aware of progress.
* Previous customer service experience in software/IT or demonstrable passion for it.
* Troubleshooting skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Experience of other Microsoft products.
* Experience with any of the following technologies / disciplines:
o Capita ONE
o Oracle / SQL+
o Microsoft SQL server
o Windows Server 2003 / 2008 /2012
o Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
o VB Script
o Dynamics CRM
o Active Directory
o Report Writing
o Crystal Reports
o ITIL v3
o Agile methodologies
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.