Senior Business Analyst
£50K + Benefits
A great opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst has come up within Insurance & Assistance a core capability of Collinson Group. The Senior Business Analyst will provide the liaison between stakeholders in order to understand the structure, systems and organisation of the business and to recommend solutions that support the business goals. The Business Analyst will have proven track record of delivering business requirements scoping, systems design, testing & training duties for large scale, large budget software sales & delivery projects.
- To analyse organisational or business issues
- To document business process or systems
- Requirements gathering and creation/maintenance of
- Writes functional requirements specifications
- Supports software development teams
- Process analysis and process design
- Maintains requirements register
- Writes product or systems enhancement change requests.
- Support user acceptance testing
- Support the change processes
- Proven track record of delivering business requirements scoping, systems design, testing & training duties for large scale, large budget software sales & delivery projects
- Working knowledge of software design principles
- Familiar with agile software development approaches (desirable)
- Understanding of relationship & loyalty marketing, especially end user disciplines including marketing, Claims, assistance, contact centre & back office operations
- Extensive experience interviewing users, developing use cases, user stories, wireframes and producing requirements documentation
- Good communicator and aptitude to be client- and prospects- facing
- Commercial mind-set with demonstrable commercial credibility in both internal and external relationships
- Sound diplomacy & people skills to deal with challenges of inter- company working and dealing varying skills levels/approaches at different locations to help foster fruitful inter-company relationships
Insurance & Assistance
Recent acquisitions, brand rationalisations and complete re-launches, mark the start of an incredibly exciting period of growth and further investment within the Insurance and Assistance capability for the group. A forward thinking, customer centric approach, coupled with innovative insurance and assistance solutions will deliver 40% growth over the coming three years. www.intana-assist.com www.astrenska.com www.collinsonib.com
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travelers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,500 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception – from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to the Ortolan Group, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. The Ortolan Group are engaged to review applications and to forward on those that match the requirements of the role.We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.