Capita’s Further and Higher Education work in partnership with education and training organisations to help them optimise the management and exploitation of one of their most valuable assets – INFORMATION.
With our domain knowledge of the education industry together with the depth and strength of our organisation, we are uniquely positioned to be your solution partner in the delivery of a strategic solution
We are currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to provide assistance to clients (Universitys & Colleges) with any queries or problems relating to our in-house bespoke software system. You will ensure that clients receive a high quality support service in accordance with their software maintenance contract, whilst adhering to the policies and procedures of Capita Software Services.
- Create and maintain cases in the central CRM system for all customer contact
- Ensure all cases are cleared as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Keep client informed at all times of the progress of their support call and manage their expectations.
- Follow all calls through to their satisfactory conclusion as agreed by the client.
- Develop and maintain a high level of practical skills to guide and advise customers in matters relating to the F&HE software suite.
- Administration and maintenance of central CRM, customer portal and client repository areas including the validation & collation of client contact details.
- Administration, distribution and maintenance of licence inventories.
- Management, creation and distribution of software fault, release & patch, user group and general customer notifications.
- Assist with annual maintenance administration.
- Use judgement as to whether client requests fall under their maintenance contract and to escalate appropriately if not.
- Ensure that the Support Desk Team Leader is kept appraised with any issues that may impact client satisfaction and service levels.
- Where appropriate document and request fixes and enhancements to the products, test any fixes and enhancements and supply to client.
- To work in a systematic manner in accordance with the Company’s standard procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties of a similar nature as may be required from time to time by the Company
Essential skills for the role:
- Demonstrable ability to provide excellent Customer Service
- Demonstrable ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work under pressure and able to multi task effectively
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Proficient in the use of using Microsoft Operating Systems & Microsoft Office suite
- Basic Operating System knowledge
- Relational databases
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.