Position: Project Manager
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum (dependent on experience), plus benefits
CDL is a leading supplier of software solutions to the UK insurance sector, providing our clients with the competitive edge in an increasingly aggressive marketplace. Our success is down to our people and with an expanding headquarters, this is an exciting time to join CDL. You will be part of a professional team that will support you and help develop your skills and career.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, ideally with a background in software development, to join our busy and dynamic Project Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a wide range of small- to medium-size business critical projects that will be delivered either to internal departments or to external clients. As a key contact for clients you will able to understand and exceed customer expectations and communicate effectively at all levels. You will also be able to drive projects forward internally, obtaining resources and delegating ownership of tasks to other teams contributing to the design, test, development and implementation phases of the project.
In order to apply, you must be able to provide evidence of proven ability in a Project Management or equivalent role and have commercial knowledge and/or experience of a software house environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, as well as good commercial awareness.
- You will be motivated, resilient and committed to achieving high quality project delivery and customer satisfaction
- Experience of deploying a full life cycle of software projects.
- Knowledge of best-practice project methodologies and experience of project management methods is required, ideally supplemented with formal qualifications, e.g. PRINCE2.
- Experience of working in a software house and/or the insurance industry would be advantageous.
Please note: Due to the nature of our business all successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records and Credit Reference checks.
This vacancy requires candidates to have the right to work and live in the UK indefinitely and without restriction.
If interested in this position, simply apply via the button shown.