Locations: Can be based in Leeds, Sheffield or Darlington
£30000 – £33000 + Benefits include, Childcare Vouchers, Share Ownership Plan, Share Save Scheme, Eye care.
Capita are the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 62,500 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We’ve built expertise across the spectrum of common operational processes used in typical services and organisations. Capita delivers a range of customer management services for private and public sector clients including multi-channel customer support, sales and customer acquisition, debt collection, customer retention and revenue growth and technical support, all underpinned by data-driven analytics and Customer-centric service design.
Capita employee benefits provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to business’s and employees
Primary purpose of the role:
- To support BI reporting databases, ensuring data is managed in the most efficient way utilising business standard tools (Excel, MS Access, My SQL, Tableau, Actuate etc..).
- Develop new Data sources where appropriate to support the business deliver reporting for both Operational KPI’s & Client Reporting.
- Understand data across the business and recommend changes in order to continuously improve process and systems
- To ensure all reports designed have an automated update process where appropriate.
- Work with the Business to develop & Maintain automated data feeds from key systems (Workman, Salesforce, TT+, WF+ Hartink, workflow etc..)
- To ensure that BI produced is accurate, timely, and relevant.
- Ensure Data sources have the ability to produce all regular daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- To identify customer reporting requirements, agree realistic timescales and communicate updates to meet their expectation.
- Design and implementation of database reporting requirements as identified by the BI Team
- Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity within the BI Reporting database.
- Work with BI team to ensure key data structures are upto date (Scheme Lists, Cleint Lists).
- Quality checking the data feeds that output to BI reports.
- To actively investigate and monitor new data sources and reporting methods as they become available.
- The preparation of the monthly Service Review Pack, analysis and notes.
- Advanced MS Excel/MS Access skills to include Visual Basic.
- Experience of working with relational databases and SQL (MySQL or SQL Server)
- Knowledge and understanding of Management Information and database software.
- Strong desire and capability to work with the business, with the need to engage directly to ensure that delivery is fit for purpose
- Strong influence, prioritization and adaptability skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills, able to tackle issues and propose/deliver solutions
- A highly capable team player, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible and proactive approach to work at all times with the ability to manage multiple projects, reports and deadlines showing a commitment to getting to job done
- Working knowledge of the pensions administration and employee benefits industry
- Degree level education (or relevant experience)
To apply for the Data Analyst role please press the apply button and follow the link
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.