Web Project Manager to work with Charity clients.
Fat Beehive is looking for a Project Manager who knows web inside out, is keen to work with fantastic charity clients and is an enthusiastic communicator. The successful applicant will receive £37,000-£43,000 per annum.
You may be a developer at a web agency who likes to work closely with clients and loves communicating more than code. Or you may be a Project Manager who now wants to work with charity clients.
Fat Beehive is an established website development agency based in Shoreditch, East London, covering all aspects of web including UX, design, build, hosting, account management and support. Since 1998 weâve chosen to work with charity and not-for-profit clients â 99% of our clients are in these sectors.
You'll need a whole bunch of skills…
Weâre looking for a Project Manager who can do, or can rapidly learn how to do, the range of items below:
- Have a thorough insight into the workings of websites and web development; you can draft a functional specification
- Manage a schedule, juggle projects, hit invoice points and keep everything on time and on budget. Knowledge of project management techniques, such as agile and waterfall, will be useful
- Be an excellent and attentive communicator on paper, on screen, on the phone and in person
- Work strongly with clients, developers and designers; lead conversations, get embedded in projects, move the team to hit deadlines
- Be highly aware of budgets and straightforward in negotiations and discussions about money
- Be equally comfortable talking about UX, IA, visual design and technical work, and making this all mean something valuable to clients
- Youâll need to enjoy training clients on Drupal, WordPress and other systems to handover projects to clients
- Be enthusiastic to present and pitch to new clients from time to time along with the sales team
- Be deeply interested in how small agencies work and the processes involved; we want your input into how these evolve
- Be the type of person who jumps out of bed in the morning because youâre working with clients that campaign for human rights, improve vulnerable childrenâs lives or fight miscarriages of justice
Expect to become a core member of the team, involved, engaged, enthused, dedicated.
So, what do we bring?
We are a team of 13 people in the UK with a small operation in Australia. We hire and work with people who are focussed on charity and not for profit developments, who love the web and follow the developments but who stop at the weekend and do something totally different.
Working with us is about becoming part of the conversation. Your ideas count, and we encourage you to speak up, join in, to help us all achieve more. Weâre looking for somebody who can see the bigger picture and will work with the team to serve our clients and achieve our business goals.
We work in a relaxed, informal office in the heart of Shoreditch. There is often cake. There is often music playing. We offer a training budget, a pension scheme, drinks on Fridays, and a weekly chair massage (from Amy, a qualified masseuse) to prevent RSI.
In return the successful Project Manager will receive £37k-43K depending on skills and experience.
Closing date: Wednesday 11th February at 5pm
If you have the skills, drive and desire needed to be part of our team as a Project Manager, then apply now by filling out the form on our website â you can get there by simply clicking âApplyâ
No recruitment agencies, we prefer people who come to us directly.
Fat Beehive is an equal opportunities employer.