Job Title: Senior Technical Support Engineer / 3rd Line Network Support
Location: Chingford, E4
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 plus Overtime
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, the company works with a range of small and medium sized businesses in London. You will be based at the company’s Chingford office, the role is challenging and you must be able to demonstrate an ability work efficiently under pressure.
The company are currently looking to recruit a Senior Technical Support Engineer / Technical Support Analyst to join their friendly yet professional team.
Joining a friendly and professional team, in this position you will be responsible for providing 3rd line support to the helpdesk team and managing the company’s hosted infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Exchange 2010 and 2013 in a DAG Cluster including via the Exchange Management Shell (Powershell)
- Comfortable with using Powershell
- VMware Vcenter server and Esxi 5.5 experience.
- Ahsay Online Backup including an understanding on the OBS
- Comfortable with Website hosting involving MySQL, IIS, Filezilla FTP and Windows DNS.
- Ability to move a website from one host to another including migrating MySQL databases.
- OpenVPN Appliances
- Comfortable with supporting a Terminal Server (RDP) environment
- Watchguard Firewalls
- NetApp FAS SAN
- Dell Equallogic and PowerVault SAN
- Comfortable with using WebsitePanel
- An understanding on VLAN’s and Layer3 routing on managed switches.
- Management of Dell Powerconnect switches
- Zen LoadBalancer
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Kerio Mailserver
Although not essential, it would be beneficial if you have any Microsoft (MCP, MCSE etc). Experience of working with helpdesk software would be an advantage.
If you are passionate about customer service and are looking to work in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment – you’d make a great addition to the team.
- Additionally, you will work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise your work to meet SLAs.
- Excellent communication skills are also key.
- Be able to commute to Chingford as we are opposite Chingford railway station
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Senior Technical Support Engineer, Senior Field Network Engineer, Field Network Engineer, Senior Network Engineer, 3rd Line Network Support, IT Support Engineer, Active Directory, TCP/IP, Support Engineer, MCP, MCSE, IT, IT Analyst, 3rd Line Support, Engineer, IT Analyst 3rd Line Senior Engineer, Senior IT Support Engineer will also be considered for this role.