Provident Financial plc is a leading UK-based company providing home credit and a card credit product. Established over 130 years we understand our customers’ circumstances and aspirations and offer products that are tailored to meet their needs. With strong emphasis and focus on relationships and personal service, we aim to provide realistic and manageable credit.
Provident Financial Group is an innovative business with big ideas. We are committed to making life better for our customers and this means driving our business forward at a great pace. We have a clear vision to become one of the largest providers of short-term credit in our market sector. As a group we have brands that have seen three different centuries, to ones that are brand new, aimed at the web savvy borrower. We are focused on continually developing better ways of working and ensuring we are connecting with our customers through the most relevant channels.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Bradford on a temporary basis to support the head office with everyday IT issues. You will be responsible for:
- Incident logging, classification, progression, 1st line support resolution, escalation, monitoring and closure of Incidents, Problems, Service Requests and Change Requests in the Service Management Tool.
- Ownership of calls logged & relationships with key business areas.
- Identification of Problems from repeat Incidents and internal escalation should they occur.
- 3rd Party and Vendor communication or escalation in response to Service Support accountabilities.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of scripts with the Service Management tools
- Production of standard and ad-hoc Service Reports required for line management
- Playing an active role in mentoring, coaching and developing other Service Desk analysts.
- Deputising for Service Desk Team Leader where necessary
- To manage projects from the Service Desk Roadmap in support of Business Objectives
- To assure the preparation for and smooth transition of new projects into the Service Desk.
You do not need to be an expert in IT but if you have experience within the IT industry then this is a perfect opportunity for you. We will provide the training for you! We are looking for candidates who have great customer service skills and loves learning new things. It’s an added bonus if you have IT qualifications or Technical Skills,