Department: Business Delivery Office
Role type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
Unibet requires a Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding Business Analysis function established in the beginning of 2014.
The BA will be a key support to various projects from across departments including commercial, products and IT. The BA will work closely with business and technical stakeholders to ensure the agreed solution effectively satisfies the business need.
The BA is expected to excel at managing business change and supporting the business and IT stakeholders to realize the benefits of each new development. Therefore, it is critical that this person is highly emotionally intelligent, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. It is expected that the BA will be able to display in equal measure strong customer focus and commercial acumen, pragmatic decision making, sound technical skill and attention to detail.
At the heart of this role is support for a range of business development projects through their full lifecycle, with strong focus on business value and quality of customer experience.
- Ensure the project outcome meets the true business need and delivers consistency of the customer experience
- Work closely with the business to solidify or, where needed, challenge business objectives
- Effectively engage with mid to senior level stakeholder
- Lead requirements elicitation, analysis and management
- Analyse customer journeys and business processes and identify optimization opportunities
- Support business case development and post-implementation follow up
- Work closely with Product Owners, Technical and UX Architects to translate business needs into effective solutions and processes
- Depending on project need, work with third parties in evaluation and procurement of potential solutions
- Assist in the implementation of agreed solutions – including testing, training, and other deployment tasks
- Manage change of requirements and/or solutions in response to changing circumstances to ensure business agility
- Manage business change in the context of own projects
- Undertake, lead and galvanize activities to support project objectives and timely delivery
- Key interfaces – Marketing, Customer Support, Architecture, Product Teams, IT and Project Management teams
- Support the Head of BDA and BA team to continually optimize the business analysis processes
- Must have relevant exposure to technical aspects of the business
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and projects (desktop/phone/tablet)
- Experience in supporting business case development for projects of various nature
- Experience in customer experience management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this role click on the ‘Apply for this role’ button and complete the short web form. We’ll be in touch shortly.