Maxegan are looking for a SAP Data Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract to work with a worldwide end-user.
Based in Edinburgh
12 month fixed term contract
Salary #40,000 + Benefits
What kind of responsibilities will
– Provide support to Local Data Manager and to Local UK Data team(s) on Data Management & Governance activities for the UK Operating Company (OpCo).
– Establish and build relationships with key data contacts at both Group &
Local OpCo levels.
– Participate in Group Data Community calls on behalf of the UK OpCo.
– Review/approve MDM workflow requests & monitor progress for Materials & Vendors.
– Reviews & Approves data creation/maintenance requests for the
– Carry-out analysis and distribute reports on UK Data Quality metrics.
– Raise concerns about data quality and/or related issues to the Local Data Manager.
– Carry-out impact assessment for the UK business on new Data Standard
proposals and feedback findings to Group.
– Implement new Data Standards from Group/OpCo initiatives and ensure Data Standards and associated Data maintenance processes are embedded into the UK business.
– Conduct root cause analysis for data
related issues impacting the business.
– Conduct yearly Data Quality Assessment for UK OpCo.
– Assist in initiatives to improve local data quality (e.g. data cleansing activities/data collection/data standardisation).
– Create, maintain
and safeguard documentation on data procedures and work instructions.
– Attend weekly Data UK OpCo/Global Data Services meeting to review and resolve open Action list issues / discuss potential OpCo data requirements.
– Support Business
System project delivery for key Data activities around Data Management / Data Analysis.
What skills and qualifications will you need?
– Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
– Knowledge of SAP Master Data (Customer, Material &
– SAP MDM workflow models
– Knowledge of Data Management / Data Governance processes and “best practice”
– Good understanding of master data creation processes for Customer, Material and Vendor
– A passion for
Data Quality and Management.
– Demonstrated firm understanding of data, data flows and processes
– Able to establish credibility across business and IT
– Able to translate Business into Data Solution
– Able to gain involvement and
participation on data management projects.
– Able to deliver on goals and objectives.
– Adherence to governance policies and procedures