Senior BI developer – London – #60K – BI BIG DATA A Senior BI / Big Data Developer is required for a nationally recognised retailer. With nearly 150 years of experience within the retail environment, they have managed to build a formidable reputation
within their industry and are continuing to grow year on year. The Senior BI / Big Data developer will be required to come in and assistant in formulating the entire BI strategy with key member of the business as well as being the focal point of when
building out the full BI environment. Leading a technically strong BI team by example you will provide leadership in taking initiatives from inception or from the Strategy Roadmap and lead delivery of these strategic solutions. The right Senior BI
Devloper / Big Data
- Advanced analytics, Statistical analytics, modelling and scenario development
- Advanced technical skills and knowledge – preferably with MicroStrategy, SAS experience, but also knowledge of leading BI tools such as
Python, R, Tableau, Spotfire, Hadoop and Hive, etc would be beneficial
- Experience in managing team of analysts and developing career opportunities for analysts
- Experience of delivering BI (as opposed to MI) at an operational and
- Solid knowledge on BI systems, infra-structures and data process flows.
- Extensive knowledge on data and infra-structure.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present technical information to
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
Apply fast to avoid disappointment Please forward your CV for further information, you can contact me on the details below or call GORDON DENNY on 02077587366. If you
are not yet available but interested in similar future roles than please forward your CV specifying this. If this role is not of interest to you please forward to those you feel are better suited as we have an excellent referral scheme.