We are currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Analyst.
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for telephone and desk side support.
You will provide the level of service required by my clients business.
Telephone support and remote resolution of incidents raised with the IT Service Desk, including out-of-hours support
- Ensures the delivery of the agreed IT Support and services to the business, including deskside support at the role’s base
location, and elsewhere as required
- Escalates high-impact problems and identifies and mobilises resource required to aid resolution
- Manages and escalates SLA breaches as appropriate
- Manages escalations and formal complaints within
the agreed framework
- Works with third-parties to ensure competent service delivery
- Actively develops skills and knowledge to effectively support new and existing technologies
- Performs root cause analyses and recommends options for
overcoming major problems
Experience of working in a telephone based customer service role is essential. Experience of working as part of an IT Service Desk or equivalent service delivery role
framework (eg ITIL) – desirable
- Customer service delivery
- Business product line operations and application maps
- Delivering services in line with SLAs and working with third-parties
- Problem management
- Process mapping
- Clear and concise communication
? Technical skills covering work place computing, including desktops, laptops, thin
clients, locally installed software, enterprise applications (eg SAP, JDE), connected devices (eg printers), Blackberry, WAN, LAN, and telephony
- Monitoring and taking action as appropriate in the event of alerts triggered for servers, storage,
back-ups, power supply, fire suppression, and heating/cooling
Please note – the IT Service Desk operates rota-based shifts and out-of-hours service and so the working pattern will vary, and will include starting before and finishing after
office hours, and being on call out-of-hours, ie overnight, weekends, and public holidays.
If you feel you have the credentials, please apply for more information. Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent