Senior Business Analyst – UML
Locations: Beckenham, Kent
£ 50000 – 55000 + Benefits include, Childcare Vouchers, Share Ownership Plan, Share Save Scheme, Eye care.
The Capita Group Plc is the UK’s leading business process outsourcing company. Our goal is simple – to help our huge range of public and private sector clients improve service to their customers.
Vacancy Description and Responsibilities:
- Provide an analysis service which supports business strategy and business cases for change and where necessary examine the feasibility and impact of initiatives.
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs, conversing in technical and non-technical terms. Manage strong stakeholders and scope of work, and resolve conflicting stakeholder views.
- Elicit stakeholder requirements by appropriate means including interview, facilitation, document analysis and research.
- Translate stakeholder needs into clear, concise and testable specifications in terms of behavioural and technical qualities, ensuring timely sign-off of documentation.
- Produce documentation to company and industry standard, to a level appropriate to the development and delivered on time.
- Assess and analyse proposed changes providing input to the estimating process.
- Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way to produce a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and descriptive nature.
- Work with System Architects and UAT to ensure completed product meets business objectives and transfer knowledge when requested.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for both line and project management.
- Ensure confidence in customers through professional conduct and presentation.
- Strong experience in a commercial environment specifying scope of IT solutions and detailed system requirements
- Experience of requirements management, elicitation, analysis and problem solving
- Strong experience of UML
- Working with offshore developers
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and management including workshop facilitation.
- Current practical use of Unified Modelling Language
- Current practical use of MS Office products
- Presentation skills
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Financial Systems
- Equities/Share Registration
- Employee Share Plans
- ISEB/BCS Business Analysis Diploma
- Rational Requisite Pro
- Visual tools Balsamiq and MagicDraw
To apply for the Senior Business Analyst role please press the apply button and follow the link.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.