SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant
Contract – initially 6 months
Location: Haywards Heath
Rate: Up to £475 a day
Collinson Group now have an exciting opening for an accomplished Functional SAP FICO Consultant with strong Business Analysis and Project Management skills, to support the implementation of SAP FICO modules within the Group’s Insurance and Assistance business, following a significant acquisition. The implementation will involve an upgrade of an existing SAP GL to SAP ECC 6.0/Netweaver 7.4 and the migration from Microsoft Access Dimensions. The role will be based from our Haywards Heath site on a contract basis initially for 6 months with view to extend – go live is in late July 2015. The ideal candidate will have significant hands on configuration experience along with knowledge of ABAP, and experience of at least 3 FI-CO implementations.
- Prepare and maintain plans, progress reports and other governance documentation as required
- Prepare for and participate in design fit/gap workshops and identify gaps and solutions to meet business requirements
- Support users from the business in the gathering and organising of data for Blueprint completion
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
- Assist in configuration during the build phase
- Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing and business simulation.
- Carry out Go Live preparation, cut-over, and post Go Live support
- Perform training needs analysis and validate training material developed by the training team.
- Provide support in other areas of the Programme as required
- Extensive SAP FICO implementation experience (at least 3 implementations)
- Configuration experience
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP
- Ideally an accounting background, professional accounting body qualification desirable
- Insurance or Financial services experience an advantage
- Knowledge of FICO including:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash management and Bank reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates good analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrates good written communication skills, including documentation and correspondence
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Collinson Insurance Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Collinson Group, managing in excess of £40m gross premium. We have a long history in the direct travel insurance market, and have developed and diversified through a combination of organic growth and acquisition.
Today, CIG has retail, wholesale, underwriting, and operations interests in the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the USA.
As part of a larger global group, we are different to other insurance companies. We are flexible, fluid and unstructured. This creates an entrepreneurial environment where our people can be creative, implement ideas and really “affect” their areas of responsibility.
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travelers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,500 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception – from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to the Ortolan Group, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. The Ortolan Group are engaged to review applications and to forward on those that match the requirements of the role.We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.