My client are a software application development and IT systems consultancy. Founded in 2000 and located within Canary Wharf, my client provides a range of bespoke software development and consultancy services, including:
- Development, hosting and support of bespoke web-based and web-enabled software applications, specialising in administrative and workflow management systems for corporate use.
- Management information analysis and reporting.
- General information systems consultancy, including systems integration and data driven web site integration.
- Information systems design, architecture and consultancy services.
My client focuses on providing a high quality and personal service, working closely with their clients to explore and identify their specific needs to ensure their services are precisely targeted to their requirements.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Implementation management (project management of implementations)
- Data migration
- Systems testing
Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Liaising with clients (face to face or remotely) to identify requirements
- Documenting those requirements (e.g. as a BRD)
- Documentation of processes
- Identifying system functionality gaps (potentially requiring bespoke system development)
- Identifying and specifying reporting requirements
- Identifying other system configuration requirements
- Process design and analysis
- Project management of the implementation process
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation and management of project schedule
- Management of data migration
- Management of system testing
- Data mapping
- Data review and validation
- Performing data import processes
- Preparing test scripts
- Execution of test scriptsT