IT Security Consultant
Capita IT Services is a trusted IT services provider for more than 3,800 customers across all public and private sectors, one of the largest in the UK. We work in partnership with our customers to bring people, processes and technology together in a way that transforms your business
We require an experienced IT security Consultant to advise on risk management policies, and assist with the creation and publication of strategies for managing risk to the continuing effective operation of the business
You will plan and manage the implementation of organisation-wide processes and procedures, tools and techniques for the identification, assessment, and management of risk inherent in the operation of business processes and of potential risks arising from planned IT-enabled change
- Set Security Strategies
- Enforce Security Policies
- Maintain alignment to ISO 27000
- Prepare for future Accreditations
Candidates must have knowledge of the following:
- Setting Security Strategies for large organisations
- Preparing large organisations for future Security Accreditations
- Standards associated with IT practice nationally and internationally. Examples: IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), ITU(T) H (Audiovisual and multimedia systems), ETSI EN 302 307 (Digital Video Broadcasting), IEC 61000-4-6 (Electromagnetic compatibility), BSI BS 25777 (ICT continuity), ISO 9001 (Quality management systems), ISO20000 (Service Management), ISO 27000 (Information Security Management Systems), WAI (W3C Accessibility Initiative).
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.