To provide timely, effective and quality software support services to customers
* To participate in ensuring the effective operation of the Service Desk by the provision of timely and effective solutions to customer reported software issues.
* To carry out thorough investigation of reported issues through the testing and interrogation of customer data.
* To work closely with Business Analysts in identifying application defects and requests for change.
* To facilitate software investigation, solution creation and call resolution within required and agreed service levels.
* To develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the One application through case investigation and attendance at relevant training sessions, and to use this knowledge to provide a high level of support to customers.
* Adhere to current Service Desk procedures and working practices.
* Assisting Front Line Support analysts in problem solving and application knowledge.
* To carry out any additional tasks as required.
* To carry out full investigation of customer reported issues and progress to resolution where possible.
* To provide regular updates to customers regarding the progress of their issues.
* To ensure prioritisation of issues is carried out in line with customer impact and /or statutory deadlines.
* To assist in improved software usage and enhanced management information within Local Authorities.
* Build effective and value added relationships with Business Analysts and other key team members and Customers.
* Excellent Customer Service skills.
* Good oral and written communication.
* Ability to work effectively with others.
* Self-confident with a good telephone manner.
* High standard of self motivation and self development
* Good problem solving skills.
* Previous experience of 2nd-tier application support working for a software vendor.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.