Position title: IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st line support / IT Helpdesk
Location: Central London
Start date: ASAP
Con-C Reference: 8002
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading IT service provider who currently have several opportunities for a number of IT Service Desk Analysts to join their expanding business and work full time on one of their client sites based in central London.
The clients range from prestigious banks and law firms to entertainment and media companies – they welcome candidates with experience across sectors as long as it is within a structured IT service desk / helpdesk environment.
The main role responsibilities include:
- Answer, action and monitor centralised IT Service Desk phone calls, log as Incidents, Service Requests or Queries.
- Carry out initial Incident diagnostics, resolve with a first line fix where possible or escalate to other areas of the IT Department to resolve if necessary.
- Update all records in a timely manner, with associated information pertaining to the full life cycle of the support call..
- Raise awareness of regular repeat Incidents.
- Raise Problem Records for investigation.
- Liaise with second line and third line support personnel, as required.