Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant – Luton – £14k – £20k + benefits
Do you have previous IT Recruitment experience? Do you know how to rationalise which clients/ candidates to work with? Are you looking for an ethical, but driven environment where you can make money? Then this is the role for you!
Due to organic growth, e-Recruiter are looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join the team on the Permanent desk. In joining e-Recruiter you will have genuine support from your team and Management, although competition is fierce, so is the support.
What’s in it for you?
• Master of your own desk.
• Financial rewards / commission / prizes / holidays
• Modern and stylish offices.
• Career progression to senior roles to Managements roles (Business Management / Account Management / Team Leader / Manager).
• Team focused environment – We pass leads, advice, support, business and congratulations through the team.
• Regular training – Dedicated team training every fortnight, general day-to-day help and video training that’s accessible 24/7.
To be considered for the experienced Recruitment Consultant roles, you need to have the following skills / knowledge:
• Previous IT Recruitment experience – Ideally Web Development / Software Development.
• Proven understanding of the 360 process (New business – placement).
• Proven experience of rationalising which clients/ candidates to work with.
• Understanding the value of repeat business, your reputation and billing money with ethics.
• Excellent / Confident communication skills (face to face, telephone and email).
• Good Word and Excel skills – Knowing the value of notes.
• A team player.
• Self motivation.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your day-to-day duties will include:
• Building relationships with clients and candidates – ethically.
• Hitting (realistic) KPIs.
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts.
• Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates and clients.
• Briefing and preparing candidates for interviews and roles.
• Preparing CV’s and correspondence to clients and candidates.
• Informing candidates and clients about feedback.
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
• Updating and maintaining client and candidate information database.
• Hitting (realistic) monetary targets.
• Self motivating – we provide support/help, but tend not to micro-manage.
As a company, we provide you with the tools to do the job – training, job boards, database, telephone, career, challenges, prizes and rewards. You need to provide the drive, ethics and business know-how.
The Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant role has a base salary of £14K – 20K (dependent on experience) + benefits.
Benefits include Uncapped commission + 21 days holidays (plus Bank holidays) + stake holder pension + performance and salary reviews + BUPA after 3 months probation period + Regular sales competitions and prizes.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a successful and growing company!
Contact Sally Hall on [Click Here to Email Your CV] Or click the “Apply Now” button.
We are also looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
My client, a leading (and award winning) Software House is currently undergoing a major planned expansion of their technical capabilities within their cloud development team.As the successful candidate you will have good experience of developing with the .NET technology stack, and will be primarily ...Read more