Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant – Luton – £14k – £20k + benefits
Do you have previous IT Recruitment experience? Do you know how to rationalise which clients/ candidates to work with? Are you looking for an ethical, but driven environment where you can make money? Then this is the role for you!
Due to organic growth, e-Recruiter are looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join the team on the Permanent desk. In joining e-Recruiter you will have genuine support from your team and Management, although competition is fierce, so is the support.
What’s in it for you?
• Master of your own desk.
• Financial rewards / commission / prizes / holidays
• Modern and stylish offices.
• Career progression to senior roles to Managements roles (Business Management / Account Management / Team Leader / Manager).
• Team focused environment – We pass leads, advice, support, business and congratulations through the team.
• Regular training – Dedicated team training every fortnight, general day-to-day help and video training that’s accessible 24/7.
To be considered for the experienced Recruitment Consultant roles, you need to have the following skills / knowledge:
• Previous IT Recruitment experience – Ideally Web Development / Software Development.
• Proven understanding of the 360 process (New business – placement).
• Proven experience of rationalising which clients/ candidates to work with.
• Understanding the value of repeat business, your reputation and billing money with ethics.
• Excellent / Confident communication skills (face to face, telephone and email).
• Good Word and Excel skills – Knowing the value of notes.
• A team player.
• Self motivation.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your day-to-day duties will include:
• Building relationships with clients and candidates – ethically.
• Hitting (realistic) KPIs.
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts.
• Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates and clients.
• Briefing and preparing candidates for interviews and roles.
• Preparing CV’s and correspondence to clients and candidates.
• Informing candidates and clients about feedback.
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
• Updating and maintaining client and candidate information database.
• Hitting (realistic) monetary targets.
• Self motivating – we provide support/help, but tend not to micro-manage.
As a company, we provide you with the tools to do the job – training, job boards, database, telephone, career, challenges, prizes and rewards. You need to provide the drive, ethics and business know-how.
The Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant role has a base salary of £14K – 20K (dependent on experience) + benefits.
Benefits include Uncapped commission + 21 days holidays (plus Bank holidays) + stake holder pension + performance and salary reviews + BUPA after 3 months probation period + Regular sales competitions and prizes.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a successful and growing company!
Contact Sally Hall on [Click Here to Email Your CV] Or click the “Apply Now” button.
We are also looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
SAP Functional Analyst up to #45,000 LeedsMy client in Central Leeds have recently designed and implemented a bespoke application which requires an experienced Functional Analyst to deal with analysis and development. Working closely with users of all levels, you will be technically competent ...Read more