Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Analyst required in Aberdeen, Scotland.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Analyst that has excellent communication skills with a helpful and customer orientated telephone manner.
Working as the Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Analyst you will have deal with a wide range of customer telephone support enquires, resolving where possible and escalating when required.
As the Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Analyst you will be required to undertake shift work to ensure the Technical Team has sufficient cover to meet SLA requirements.
If this sounds like your ideal job, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Analyst in an enterprise environment
- Supporting remote users
- Resolving 1st line hardware and software issues
- Creating and maintaining self-help documents
- Working with call logging systems, tracking and maintaining call statuses
- Ability to work under pressure independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Excellent analysis and prioritisation skills
- The patience and confidence to deal with demanding customers
- Ability to explain technical concepts in layman terms
- Strong attention to detail
- Supporting Microsoft Operating Systems & Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have some previous technical support experience within a busy helpdesk team, preferably within the Oil and Gas industry
- It would be beneficial for candidates to possess ITIL Foundation and/or have experience of working within an environment which has adopted ITIL methodology
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
AWD online operates as an employment agency